1998 Dodge Viper GTS-R GT2
Championship Edition Number 66 Of 100
(Featured on 2nd January 2012)
1998 Dodge Viper GTS-R GT2 Championship Edition #66/100 - RARE Collectible - Aero Kit - 5 Point Harness - Low Miles!! only 3K!!
This car is the most sought after and collectible Dodge Viper in the Country. Chrysler built 100 street-legal 1998 GT2 Championship Edition Vipers. This unit includes original window sticker and a lot of GT2 documentation with signed autographed photos, specs and info on the GT2 Viper.
1998 Dodge Viper GTS-R #066 of 100 2dr Coupe RWD (8.0L 10cyl 6M) with White/Blue Exterior, Blue/Black Interior. Loaded with GTS-R Championship Limited Edition Package, 8.0L V10 OHV 20V Engine, 6-Speed Manual Transmission, Two-Tone Interior Trim, Leather Sport Seats, Leather Steering Wheel Trim, Leather Shift Knob Trim, CD Audio, Power Windows, Air Conditioning, Michelin Tires, 18" Alloy Wheels and more.
GTS-R FIA GT2 Viper Features:
- painted the same way as the GTS-R
- aerodynamics package
- fascia dive plates
- black sill ground effects
- front splitter
- rear wing
- Special badging and graphics include a "Viper GTS-R" banner on the windshield and hood sides
- American flag with "FIA GT2 Champion" underneath
- 18-inch Michelin MXX3 tires
- unique 18-inch one-piece wheels
- chrome Viper snake head logo on the center caps
- black with blue accents on door inserts, bolsters, and the center console and parking brake
- dash plaque highlighting the commemorative series
- five-point restraint system
- identical to the restraint system used by Viper Team ORECA, the France-based factory race team that captured both championships.
- retail price was $85,200.
Be the talk of the town when you come rolling up in your new Viper.