1974 Ford Bronco
(Featured on 3rd July 2013)
Sellers original description:
Hugger Blue 1974 Ford Bronco. We just finished building the truck. We did a full frame up restoration leaving nothing untouched. We removed all rust and old worn out parts. The truck recieved one of our performance build 302 engines and refurbished 3 speed manual and transfer case. We also removed the old worn out body bushings and suspension and replaced it with all new bushings, 3.5" suspension including shocks, springs and mounts. The interior tub was fully bedlined up to the bed rails. Factory seats we removed and recovered. Tires are brand new BFG Mud Terrain 35x12.50x15 with new polished rims. Facotory hard top also recieved all new glass and seals. Power steering, power brakes. Below is a full list of new parts including the engine build.
- Bored 60 over with flat top pistons.
- 460/480 performance cam shaft.
- Hydrolic lifters.
- Polished crank shaft.
- 500 HP Shotpined rods.
- Clevite main bearings.
- Fully machined and rebuilt heads.
- Valve job.
- new valve seals.
- Performance aluminum intake.
- Holly 600 cfm carb.
- Full Felpro gasket kit.
- Performance heavy duty power steering pump.
- Power brake booster.
- new battery.
- polished bronco valve covers.
- Ford racing plug wires.
- Aluminum radiator with built in fan.
Other new parts and key points:
- New BFG Mud Terrain 35x12.50x15.
- 4 pt roll cage.
- Rebuilt 3 speed transmission.
- Rebuilt transfer case.
- New chrome bumpers.
- All new emblems, badges, marker lights.
- New factory seats.
- New 3.5" suspension.
- New base/clear Ford Hugger Blue paint.
- New seals/weatherstripping.