1965 Ford Falcon Futura
(Featured on 18th June 2011)
Sellers original description:
1965 Falcon Futura – I bought this car about 5 years ago from a guy that had owned it for about 20 years. This car has 27,000 original miles!!! It is an unrestored original other than the new magnum 500 wheels that I put on it. About 95% of the paint has never been repainted and looks sharp! The interior is 100% original and is sharp! Even the back deck where most cars get faded, this is perfect! ALL the chrome on the car has never been replaced and is very sharp with no pitting. I don’t believe the car was in the sun much because even the original ford dealer sticker is on the back of the trunk and perfect! In the trunk still smells new! The original spare tire has never been used. The car has never had any rust and is super clean! It has a few small scratches here and there on the paint, but nothing that takes away from the car. It has the original 200 cubic inch 6 with the automatic transmission.
Things done to car:
- New magnum 500 wheels and tires
- New falcon floor mats
- AM radio was converted to an am/fm (the insides where changed, exterior was kept all original)
- 2 speakers (each under the front seat so you don’t see it. They were about $150)
- Rebuilt Carburetor
- New spark plugs, wires, condenser, points, and cap.
- New fuel pump
- Have the new hoses and clamps for the upper and lower radiator
- New fomoco voltage regulator
- All new wheel cylinders.