1934 Ford 2 Door Sedan Retro Rod
(Featured on 2nd January 2012)
Model: "Retro Rod"
Sellers original description:
Beautifully Built 1934 Ford 2DR Sedan Retro Rod!!
This Beauty has been Mostly garage kept since it's completion about 4 years ago. It was found and purchased in original 1934 running condition and though the new owner liked the Factory '34' appearance, he knew he wanted to have the ride, comfort and accessories of a late model vehicle! With that said....that owner asked if a project could be accepted of bringing the New to the Old.
Wonderful antique....yet drive, perform and entertain you like a New Vehicle!!!
This was a Very Solid 'All Original' 1934 Ford and all fenders and hood panels were in tack and in Great Shape. The body is all steel and to our knowledge the original panels for this car. The roof was filled in with steel and worked smooth. The project was a frame off complete build with everything new and updated, except for the body. Here is a list of the add-ons and new equipment this Retro Rod has been given:
- New TCI engineered Chassis, complete with polished stainless suspension parts!
- Coil-over suspension on all four corners.
- Currie 9" Ford Rear with 3.50 gear ratio.
- Power Breaks with Stainless flex lines (Front Disc....Rear Drum)
- New gas Tank
- New Deluxe Crate 350 c.i.d Chevy engine with Vortec heads, 600cfm Holley & Block Hugger Headers!
- New Factory 700r4 overdrive transmission
- Walker Radiator with condenser
- Completely Detailed Chassis (painted color keyed to the wheels)
- New Bumpers and Trim including New cowl lights and taillights
- Grille was not replaced but has been re-chromed.
- Includes a rare Steel Original Trunk with a Spare Tire
-Body work and paint using PPG Base coat Clear coat system (Solid Black with Solid Maroon Stripe)
- Flaming River Power Rack steering with Polished Pump & Polished Remote Reservoir with Stainless braided lines!
- New Ididit Tilt Steering column with Banjo Wheel
- Custom Gauge panel complete with VDO Gauges
Custom Console with Lokar Shifter
- New Baron Lebony interior with Bucket Seats(Power Driver side)
- New tinted Safety Glass
- Cruise Control
- Vintage Air Heat A/C
- AM/FM Stereo with CD and Satellite Radio!
This is Truly a Very Well Built 1934 Ford 2DR Sedan Retro Rod!!