2002 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Coupe
(Featured on 19th June 2013)
Sellers original description:
2002 Carerra 4S to purchase another Carrera 4S from a friend. This beautiful speed yellow 4S is not only beautiful, it is incredibly fast.
First, this is a C4S, which is different than the standard Carrera. The C4S shares the same brakes, suspension and wide body flare as the Turbo. To some, its an even better looking car than the Turbo because the absence of the intake vents in the quarter panels, really shows the flow of the body. Second, unlike most Carreras on Ebay or anywhere else, particularly if you're looking at the 996s, most of them have the outdated turbo twists. While these silver wheels were nice in their day, nothing says you have a 10 year old car faster than the turbo wheels. This car has upgraded wheels which look similar to the ones of the current line of Porsches. Third, same thing applies to the sound system/navigation/bluetooth/ipod. This car has all of that already installed and ready to go. Last, there are other upgrades as follows:
1. FabTech Exhaust;
2. Alpine Navigation System with bluetooth, Sirrus/XM Radio, telephone connection, Ipod connection with two amplifiers and upgrades Morel speakers throughout; The upgrade was beautifully and professionally done and is second to none;
3. H& H racing springs have lowered the car by 3/4 inch;
4. Evolution Air Induction system gives the car a incredible throaty sound when you step on the gas, not to mention a boost in horse power and rev;
5. Short Shifter allows you to shift literally just using a flick of the wrist;
6. Upgraded Victor Equipment Innsbruck wheels (18") painted black with yellow pinstripe;
7. Gemballi yellow dials for the instrument panel (purchased but not yet installed).
This car is so solid and beautiful its really ridiculous.