1961 Ferrari California Spyder Modena Body Replica
(Featured on 28th March 2013)
Sellers original description:
· Originally designed by Modena and featured in the hit movie “FERRIS BUELLERS DAY OFF”.
· Known as the Modena Spyder/Cal Syder, each car took about 6 months to build.
· Quality hand fabricated fiber glass body.
· Chassis is a custom cross structured boxed frame with QA1 coil over shocks front and rear (adjustable)
· Tubular A arms.
· Powered by a Ford 289ci 300+hp motor.
· 5 speed manual transmission.
· 4 wheel power disc brakes.
· Rack and pinion steering.
· Equipped with air conditioning.
· Body and paint show nicely.
· Great fitment to body panels.
· Chrome and brightwork shows nicely.
· Borrani style wire wheels.
· Black leather interior.
· Nardi wood grain steering wheel with matching wood grain shifter.
· Smith gauges speedo and Tachometer.
· Car rides and drives excellent.
· Well preserved and maintained example.
· These cars were awarded AHA’s (Association of Handcrafted Automobiles) trophy for excellence in product quality.