1966 Chevrolet Chevelle Rotisserie Restoration
(Featured on 3rd July 2011)
Sellers original description:
1966 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 that has had a rotisserie restoration, 12 years ago. I bought this car from Wilde Jaguar of Sarasota for $48,489.50 and it has rarely been driven since. This car is all matching numbers, except for the Left Exhaust Manifold. Car has approximately 2,000 miles on it since restoration.
- Vin Number - 138176A168537.
- Color Code R (Regal Red)
- Interior Code 750-B (Red)
- Engine Number T0422 Code ED (Tonawanda April 22) Vin# 168537 (Casting # 3855961)
- Transmission P0506 6A168537 Date: (May 6) (Casting # 3885010) 3857584 GM.
Muncie 4 Speed M20 or M21.
- Rear Axle 12 Bolt CW0520B (CW = 3.31 gears)
(May 20 Buffalo)
-Exhaust Manifold Left: 3902401 (1967 - NOT MATCHING) Right: 3868874.
-Holley Intake Manifold: (Casting # 3866948 GM2)
-Holley Carburetor: 3874898-ER LIST-3139-1 0250 4160-C.
-Alternator: 1100693 - 37A 6D29 12 V NEG (Date: April 29, 1966)
-Distributor: 1111109 Delco Remy.
- Starter Motor: 1107365 7A Delco Remy.